Job training in a supportive learning environment.
WALK-IN INFORMATION SESSIONS EVERY TUESDAY AT 3:00 PM.
Want a Career in Culinary Arts?
Genesis Center's Culinary Arts program is a 13-week hands-on course that prepares participants for a career in the food service industry.
- A hands-on environment
- Content includes: Knife skills; traditional cooking/recipes; healthy eating & nutrition
- Earn a ServSafe® Food Safety Manager Certificate
- All participants can earn an opportunity to complete an internship at a local culinary institution
- Other benefits include: Participation in our Financial Opportunity Center; Resume/Job Development; Financial Coaching; Technology, language and math integration; Soft skills & team-building activities; Business and Enterpreneurship; Customer Service
- Class schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 2:30 pm
Our next class is starting soon; call now for more info and to apply!
Want a Career in Health Care?
Genesis Center offers several Health Care training programs for those interested in a career in the medical field.
- Participants learn content that will familiarize them with the health care field and prepare them to work in the industry.
- Learn about potential career paths, including Medical Assistant, Homemaker, Direct Support, Pharmacy Technician, and various other entry-level health care positions.
- Regular workshops and trainings led by industry professionals, including American Heart Association First Aid/CPR training, Alzheimer's care, Nutrition, Respite care and more!
- All participants may earn the opportunity to complete an internship in the health care industry; this experience helps participants develop a resume, and many students are hired upon successful completion of their internships.
- Other benefits include: Participation in our Financial Opportunity Center; Resume/Job Development; Financial Coaching; Technology, language and math integration; Soft skills & team-building activities; updated immunizations, TB tests and BCI checks.